Thursday 26 July 2012

Everyone has to start somewhere...

It's been said that most deals are agreed on the golf course. Well, given that I spent most of my time trying to retrieve mis-hit balls out of the rough, I'm not entirely sure how that happens!

It's always nice to spend time with clients out of the office in a more relaxed atmosphere. However as a beginner to the great game, I've had a fair bit of apprehension when playing with more experienced players. But without fail, each one has accepted me as a newby, understanding the "everyone has to start somewhere" mantra and been falling over themselves to offer me valuable advice as a result of their years of experience. Without it, I'd as well not bother.

A bit like us when it comes to design, print and marketing services :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment