Wednesday 21 August 2013

It's still wet inside...

 
It was fun watching the first episode of Series 4 of the Great British Bake Off (#GBBO) last night.
 
I'm the first to admit that I'm no expert baker, however I enjoy it. And I really enjoy GBBO.
 
I actually auditioned for this series at the end of last year (it's funny that these things are prepared so far in advance) and the process was fun, although I must admit to an element of disappointment when I wasn't chosen to proceed to the next round of auditions.
 
But it was quite fun watching last night, it is clearly a pressure cooker environment, and gee whiz, I don't think I've seen so many blue plasters in one episode!
 
Of course, what makes the GBBO so enjoyable, as well as the cakes, are all the double entendre! Some of them are just hilarious and have obviously been edited in such a way to create that giggle factor.
 
We didn't get any soggy bottoms last night, but we did get "it's still wet inside" which is real 1970's cartoon postcard stuff!
 
Personally, I love it and look forward to the next few weeks of can't miss TV.
 
Oh, and yesterday, I started a diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment