Monday 5 August 2013

Time for Global Domination...

 
 
So, it's been a little whilst since I last posted.
 
In fact, even I was shocked to see it was May since my last post on my blog.
 
Of course, I still have my Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts that I have been posting regularly. I guess it's just easier to post a picture than it is to create a post..if you get my drift!
 
So what's been happening in this time. Andy won the tennis, the football has restarted (not that I'm a fan), the whole world waited for the birth of a new baby and a new Dr Who was announced.
 
Anyway, I'm going to be a bit more disciplined with my blog and get posting to it a bit more regularly.
 
I guess the most existing new we have, I cant even say!! We are under an embargo until mid August before we can share the good news.
 
But it's BIG!
 
In fact, it's Global!
 
Can't wait to share the news very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment